Tuesday 18 May 2010

DIDDY – XXL COVER (JUNE)



Diddy had some pretty bold things to say to XXL including the following ;

I am the champion of hip-hop” . “Hands down, undisputed, I’m the undisputed heavyweight champion of hip-hop. We are going to have to deal with those facts. There is nobody that can fuck with me with what I do, which is getting busy. We are going across the board, as an entrepreneur, innovator, motivator. Who was there first? Who traveled to Europe first? The first. The first. The first. The first. I was the first.”

THOUGHTS???




TOKIO MYERS

1 comment:

  1. Man Diddy diddy diddy... I have mad respect for him but there's no way he is the heavyweight champion of hip hop. Theres alot of things he did to make him fall the hell off. Now things just seem he is prototyping his music to be like others. And I'm pretty damn sure theres a good level of entrenpeneurs in the hip hop game that can fuck with diddy. He is old. Sorry for the hate. Real hip hop to me today is about being different. Kid Cudi, Major Lazer, B.o.B., Spank Rock, NERD, MoonRunners! are all true identities to the future!!! one love Tokio!!! The two new trax yall made are off the chain!! Come to the states!!

    ReplyDelete