Wednesday 22 September 2010

KANYE COMMENTS ON OBAMA ‘JACKASS’ COMMENT



In the latest issue of XXL magazine Ye’ was asked about his feelings on President Obama calling him a ‘Jackass’ over the whole Taylor Swift incident at last years VMA’s..

"When Obama called me “jackass”, after the Taylor incident, I thought that the person who taped that wasn’t supposed to tape it. Obama was supposed to be speaking off the record. Obama has way more important stuff to worry about than my public perception. He was trying to pass the healthcare bill. And if he said that to relate to the room or lighten the room up and the whole mood, then I’d be more than happy to be the butt of all of his jokes if it in the some way helps his overall mission. I’m a soldier of culture. I’m resilient. I’m sure I’ll still beat him in basketball!"




TOKIO MYERS / MOONRUNNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment