Tuesday 28 September 2010

Lil Wayne's Letter to Fans.



Yesterday, Lil Wayne celebrated his 28th birthday from on Rikers Island. But a few days ago, he wrote a new letter thanking his fans. Check it out below:

What’z poppin!

I hope that you all are well and as always, thank you thank you thank you for the endless love and support. I think by the time you all read this I’ll be 28 years old… feeling ancient in this b#tch! On that note, I do encourage you young people to enjoy your youth. And for the old heads like me, enjoy your life. Everyday!

As for me, I’m good. Awaiting freedom patiently. People often ask does the days feel longer now that the time is getting shorter… I say that there’s 24 hours in everyday. But honestly, I can’t fxckin’ wait! Sorry. Anyway, I’m still playing UNO. Still doing pushups and such, by the way, please don’t expect me to come out looking any different. I’m the same little ‘ol me. Also, I’ve been trying to get as much rest as I can because I know I won’t when I’m out of here. Wait, Aaliyah’s “Let Me Know” just came on the radio! “At your best, you are love”… and I try to always be at my best, for you.

I only listen to slow jams and ESPN. Shoutout to Keith Stewart and Dr. Bob Lee on WBLS, and Lenny Green on KISSfm. That’s all I listen to, other than sports. Oh and if you haven’t heard the new song by Eric Benet, “Sometimes I Cry”, please stop what you’re doing and check it out. Well, after you finish reading this. It’s the best song I’ve heard since Maxwell’s “Woman’s Worth”. It’s for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song. Anyway, so back to my fans, you are the best in the world. When reading those letters, you never cease to amaze me with your love. I am forever grateful.

So my kids are perfect. I miss them like crazy! ReginaĆ©, you are the angel of my life. Kam, you are amazing. Neal, you are my little wonderful meatball. And Lil Tunechi Jr., you are so me. City, I am so you! I love my family and I thank them for the support during this time. It’s almost over. To my YMCM family, you are the fxckin’ best! Uhh Nik, I am jealous of you and Drizzy, but it’s cool! Ha ha. I miss you all and keep killin’ ‘em. I love y’all.

To everyone who’s come to visit me. I thank you for that, graciously. It means a lot. Well I’ll end this letter but never my love. Speaking of love… Mr. Chris Kyle, will you marry Ms. Ashalee Albarr??? Now that was cool. Well I hope y’all got my new album ‘I Am Not A Human Being’. It’s great, like every one of you. Peace.

P.S. … you’re mines.





TOKIO MYERS / MOONRUNNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment