Wednesday 22 September 2010

Kim Zolciak Describes [Too Many] Details Of Boob Job Revision! t



Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak feels REAL comfortable discussing her very personal surgical procedure.

Here's what Kim Z had to say about her boob job revision!

"I had my nipple moved up half an inch, so my boobs were lifted without having a scar from the nipple to underneath the breast."

The week after the procedure, Kim tore her nipple stitches on a water slide in the Bahamas. Here's what she had to say about it:

"I felt a sharp pain in my left breast but didn't realize how serious it was until the bandages came off and there was a tear around my nipple."

Kim returned to the doctor to have her nipple properly sewn back on.

HAHAAA!!!




TOKIO MYERS / MOONRUNNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment